Thursday, December 11, 2008

Two weeks....

The two weeks we've lived in our house have flown. At times it feels I've lived there forever, though I am quickly reminded when I can't figure out where the light switches are or where the weird noises are coming from, that it's still brand new.

We've loved every minute of being in it!

We are blessed to have such wonderful families. We are so thankful for our parents & siblings for the COUNTLESS hours spent helping us build our house (swinging hammers, cooking food, painting, laying sod, bricking, bricking and more bricking, electrical work, etc. etc.). literally a full time (volunteer) job that we are so incredibly grateful for. We wouldn't be in this house if it weren't for them!

We also had a few extra helping hands during the final hours that helped us make it through the final stretch!

You know who you are and we THANK YOU!
















We're finally relaxing...

No comments: