Today marks my 36th week.
And I wonder what the next 4 weeks will bring. Hopefully a baby!
I am starting to feel a bit anxious but more excited. I can't wait to meet this little person who has seemingly made itself so comfortable in my belly. I think I will miss my little friend inside of me - but I am excited for everyone else to meet him or her!
It's weird to think that I am the only one who knows the routine of the day... I can pretty much count on movement at 5-6am and then every 2-3 hours. I am the only one who can tell when the feet are kicking on the right or the left, or where the little butt is. I cherish these moments as they are limited from here on out, but I am excited to see how this little person grows and develops over its lifetime. I look forward to meeting him (or her) face to face.
Oh the fun that's ahead!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment