Should I be overwhelmed?
What will the next 51 weeks bring?
Hopefully a sale of our house.
It is currently listed on the MLS # 3447448 - we did change (after much debate) the "dining room" to look/function more as a "living room." Matt and I have agreed - we are weird, abnormal, etc. We love the idea and function of a dining room table, but does the majority of the population? Sadly, we are beginning to wonder. We have received more comments about the living room being downstairs, instead of upstairs. And there has been consensus from our extended family, that most people would just eat at the breakfast bar. So I guess they all win. Thanks to my mom, and her love to design on a dime - we've made the upstairs a perfect "living room." I hope all our potential homeowners love it too! (I would sell the furniture with the house, if it meant it would sell!)
Hilariously (and seriously) we have enlisted a little help from St. Joseph - and hope it will do the trick. This darling little statue is used by many faithful christians to help with the sale of their home. The rules are as follows:
"Their are many How to's on the burying of the St. Joseph statue, here are just a few...
- bury it 3' from the rear of the house
- simply place it somewhere on the property
- bury it next to the Street facing the home
- bury next to the front door
Ok, you get the idea, and I can't give away the hiding place of our St. Joseph...
(I am a little mistrusting, considering the first word is spelled incorrectly. I guess I will forgive and trust in the Lord and his worker!)
(Thanks Dad Williamson for the sweet little statue, now hiding in an undisclosed space in our yard - hopefully the cold weather won't keep him from working!)
Hopefully there are only a few more posts with 'house for sale' talk. Until then, keep praying to St. Joseph for his intercession and help!
Caio!
No comments:
Post a Comment